Last updated: July 30, 2020
Thank you for shopping at DA MAARKET.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
· Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to DA Maarket.
· Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
· Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
· Service refers to the Website.
· Website refers to DA MAARKET, accessible from http://maarket.in
· You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
· email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Just customary valued items or regular priced items might be refunded; items bought under "Sale" can't be refunded.
· We will reimburse You no later than 7 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. If the refund has been approved, we will refund it to DA Maarket wallet linked to your personal account.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
· The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
· We require the receipt or verification of purchase to be qualified for a return
· The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
· The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
· The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
· The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
· The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
· Perishable merchandise/goods, for example, Fruits, vegetables, food, blossoms, items that are personal or sanitary, hazardous materials, combustible fluids or gases and similar items.
· Certain other non-returnable items are Gift cards, free offer items and certain
You will be liable for paying the expenses of delivery or bringing the purchased item back to us. The expenses of transportation are non-refundable and non-negotiable. If you are given a discount or refund, the expense of delivery will be deducted from it.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We replace items that are deficient or damaged or defective at the hour of purchase. If you have to trade it for a similar item, you can reach out to us.
If you have any further questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
· By email: email@example.com